Thursday, June 01, 2006

Like, omigod, you missed a killer party...

So, here's a taster of what my 21st birthday party was like:


Judging by this photo alone, you'd probably conclude that I got naked in a bar with a few bloggers I know. Well, I'll set the record straight after I finish panicking about my essays.

Speaking of partying naked, two of the above bloggers are organising a grog blog. In my limited experience grog blogs are actually really fun (despite how potentially unfun they may sound if you've never been to one), so make sure you come along. It will begin at 6:30ish on Friday, June 16th at the Lincoln Hotel Carlton (cnr Queensberry and Cardigan Streets). Bring a chaperone if you feel so inclined!

I will be there and so should you. Let's face it, you've already missed one killer party... You don't want to miss another one, do you?

Didn't think so.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Oh gods... why do I drink when there are cameras around? Temperance league, I hear your clarion call.

12:13 AM  
Blogger ManicLovely said...

Don't you tell me that I have no right to be angry! Why you....(shakes fist). When you have been subjected to the bad side of the Sexyland staff you will understand why you need not to do it alone. Oh I have so much PMS, I think I upset myself. Also if you post any unflattering pics of me then I WILL slaughter you.

10:00 AM  
Blogger divinetrash said...

Jon: We haven't even started, yet. I have waaay more embarrassing pictures of you. (Oddly enough, you took many of them yourself.)

Svet: It sucks that you had a bad time, but it's not my fault. Let's not have a flame war about this.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

I know. I remember. And I hope you'll be merciful and burn the evidence.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys were so smashed. You kept going, "Hey, you're slurring your words", and I was like, "Oh my God, they've drunk so much they can't even hear properly." It was pretty embarrassing, let me tell you.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

First I'm going to burn down the RSL where I work.

Then I'm going to scold my parents for going away and forcing me to look after the dog.

Then I'm going to murder my dog.

Glad you guys had fun though.

1:03 PM  
Blogger ManicLovely said...

I've already forgotton what we were fighting about. Post party pics asap!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home