Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Flowers For AL(gernon)

So! Guess what? I finally got real, live proper flowers from someone who likes me and knows me in real-life. That's right, he didn't just choose to give them to me because I happened to be in close proximity to his car window. Here's a picture of my first ever real, live proper flowers, (with the requisite bunny ears from Svet):

Ain't they somethin'?

What's more the box they came was easily transmuted into a fun fashion accessory/time-filler when I got sick last week and spent two days bumming around at home out of my mind with boredom. As you can see, the indigo of the box nicely off-sets my fabulous sky blue polar bear dressing gown and my pallid, sickly complexion (not to mention my spotty chin and lank hair!):

Pretty snappy, huh? Something for the 2006 racing carnival, perhaps?


Inspired! I'm sure Jimmy Choo would be proud.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here, here. No more flower boxes (as smashing as you look in them).

Daniel, why didn't my flowers come with a gorgeous fashion box accessory?! Huh? Huh?

Love to see you soon, darling face.

9:40 PM  
Blogger divinetrash said...

You crazy kids! Thanks for the comments. Especially YOU Natasha, since you're more of a lurker. Yes, Dan-the-man, we will catch up. Tis a plan.

However, in future, please refrain from using my blog as a forum for your lovers' quarrels. And stop saying "smashing"... I say, it's making me think you two chaps are a couple of ruddy Anglophiles; it utterly fags me out.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well!

If you can't stand the Anglophile heat, stay out of the kitchen. Or better still, I'll stay out of YOUR kitchen, huh? Yeah, just you wait. I'll go back to my lurking ways never to post again....

Indeed.

And if you're not careful, I'll give you a bunch of fives.

12:08 PM  
Blogger ManicLovely said...

Whats all this about sexy wet tissues?
I love you guys.

Anyway Alex I just was about to check into this blog and nag u about posting these hilarioius photos we took... when I saw that you had already done it! Gasp! I guess you must have alot of stuff due...
C ya on friday for the "coffee formally known as brunch".

5:41 PM  
Blogger Your Mum said...

Wow..
You could be Gary Numan with an angular hat like that one.

"Flowers! I disconnect from you!"

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home