Saturday, November 19, 2005

Life imitating art?

I believe I have unearthed yet another conspiracy. First, I revealed that Phil Spector and Paul Shaffer are the same person. Now, I have a new (but equally shocking) theory. It seems to me that stupid people with particular names are genetically predisposed to mate. Example: L.A.'s resident epsilons BRITNEY Spears and ex-husband-to-be KEVIN Federline (K-Fed), and, Lawndale's resident epsilons BRITTANY Taylor and KEVIN Thomson... Coincidence? Or something more sinister...?

Above: Kevvy and Brit trying to remember where they left their kid... "He was, like, totally there a minute ago... I think..."

Below: Thankfully the other Kevvy and Brit have, unlike their counter-parts, been able to figure out the contraception thing. Although, they're still having trouble with the getting dressed thing.

Meanwhile, has anyone heard what has happened to K-Fed's career as a legitimate rap artiste? Personally, I think his only real link to the rap community, (apart from those fabulous corn rows he's sporting in that picture), is the fact that Kanye West's song Gold Digger could've been written about him. But I'd still like to hear the results; what an outstanding train wreck it will be! Anyone listened to any of his songs?

6 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I just downloaded a sneak preview of his single Y'all Ain't Ready.

Let me just say, it's going to blow your mind.

It's the rap music equivalent of re-inventing the wheel.

Totally ghetto man.

10:47 PM  
Blogger ManicLovely said...

Hey Al,
If youre reading this comment then it means that I waited for like 10 fucking mintutes for the page to load each time. Damn crappy half gone net!
Just you wait till I get the net back next month and I'll totally abuse the picture button on A nice Place For Manics, so many candid shots of you and your loved ones teeheehee.
Good post by the way, I was going to say. I do love a good conspiracy. Theyre so rational you know?

6:47 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Yep, they are the worst of the worst . . . actual living proof that we need a constitutional ammendment limiting peoples' rights to procreate to those that aren't freaking idiots.

Ben O.

3:31 AM  
Blogger ChristinaChox said...

Bla! Not much time hi alex better go love chox xxxxx
ps i love you xxxx

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Al!
Sorry it's taken so long to get onto your blog, i hate european internet cafes by the way grrr, love what you're doing with it tho. I had no idea that Britney and Kevin were breaking up, or that Kevin called himself K-Fed (what a wanker) or that he'd even actually released any 'music' - and i use that term in the loosest sense of course - so thank god for your blog darlin'.
Love it, will try and comment more often
xoxx

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The latest K-Fed and Brits update: Apparently she has done back up vocals for his new album (which is almost a guarantee of quality), due to be released in September. The first single, 'PopoZao' is Brazilian slang for 'big butt'. We wait in anticipation.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home