Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Free condiment charming...

Mr. Mitchell, if you actually read this you'll notice that I quoted from an article about you! (And acknowledeged the reference down the bottom...) I just thought it was such a perfect way to describe that kind of person that I had to use it; it's gold.
Speaking of gold, I got an email from my favourite high school teacher of all time in which he described his recent trip to India. Therein was this nugget: "And that ashram in Pondicherry where they worship "The Mother" who seems the most unremarkable being whose "wise" sayings were so banal and pedestrian but the whole thing was sooo creepy and Jonestown that I had nightmares that The Mother was after me." How do I love thee, Dunscombe? Let me count the ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home